Bilder Upload Bilder Upload Bilder Upload

, one of the NFLs top defensive linemen, and came into the draft p

#1 von hfy962464 , 06.08.2018 07:38

Sacramento, CA (SportsNetwork. Jordan Whitehead Buccaneers Jersey .com) - Brook Lopez had 22 points and six rebounds as the Brooklyn Nets held off the Sacramento Kings 103-100 on Wednesday night. Brooklyn led by as many as 23 in the first half before the Kings trimmed the deficit to two late in the fourth quarter, but the Nets were able to stave them off down the stretch. Jarrett Jack posted 16 points and eight assists, while Joe Johnson added 16 points and eight rebounds for the Nets, who have won two of their last three games on the heels of a seven-game losing skid. I think we were moving the ball well and really sharing it, Lopez said. Weve been doing well. DeMarcus Cousins supplied 28 points and 14 rebounds and Rudy Gay chipped in 25 points, eight boards and six assists for Sacramento, which has lost five consecutive contests. We just didnt come ready to go, Kings head coach Ty Corbin said. I thought we came back and fought hard. Gay scored the final eight points of a 12-2 run to trim an early 17-point fourth quarter deficit to 88-81 midway through the frame and Cousins netted the last four points of a 9-2 spurt later in the period to whittle the gap to 96-94 with 1:31 to go. Johnson answered at the other end with a left wing 3-pointer before Cousins and Johnson each hit a pair of foul shots for a 101-96 Brooklyn advantage with 24.1 ticks remaining. Cousins drove in for a dunk and Johnson split a pair from the charity stripe, but Ben McLemore was off on a triple and Jack hit 1-of-2 foul shots with 8.6 seconds on the clock to seal the outcome. Earlier, Jack capped a 14-5 burst to close the opening frame with a jumper as the Nets headed into the second with a 36-24 advantage. An Alan Anderson trey provided the Nets with their largest lead, 60-37, late in the second and they were up 62-46 at the break. Sacramento was within 82-69 after three. Game Notes Brooklyn point guard Deron Williams sat for the eighth time in nine games due to fractured rib cartilage ... Brooklyn has beaten Sacramento six times in their last seven meetings ... Anderson netted 14 points off the bench ... Darren Collison recorded 16 points and five assists for the Kings. Chandler Catanzaro Jersey . -- The Guelph Storm are moving on to the Western Conference final after defeating the London Knights 5-4 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League playoff action. Ryan Jensen Jersey . Each day, TSN.ca provides the latest rumours, reports and speculation from around the NHL beat. Keeping The Captain? Brian Giontas agent Steve Bartlett told La Presse on Tuesday that the Montreal Canadiens want to keep their captain - an unrestricted free agent on July 1 - in the fold, while sources tell the paper that the two sides will start talks this week. http://www.shopbuccaneersauthentic.com/ . "I have had no discussions with Chad Johnson or his representation," Popp said Friday in an email. However, he appeared to confirm a report on Twitter from TSN this week that Johnson was on Montreals negotiation list.Laurent Duvernay-Tardif made it a record-setting final day of the NFL draft. The McGill Redmen offensive tackle went in the sixth round, 200th overall, to the Kansas City Chiefs, making him the fourth Canadian-born player taken, the most ever. All four were selected Saturday, the final day of the draft. "For sure, its a long time to wait . . . but at the same time I was saying to myself, Theres not much financial advantage to being drafted at that point, its more to get a good fit with a team," Duvernay-Tardif said during a conference call. "When I went to Kansas City I really enjoyed my time there and think I developed a good chemistry with the coaches so I was really happy the Chiefs got me." Montreal Carabins offensive lineman David Foucault, a blue-chip CFL draft prospect, will attend the Carolina Panthers rookie mini-camp next week but hasnt signed with the NFL club. The Baltimore Ravens figured prominently in the record day. They took Virginia defensive lineman Brent Urban, a six-foot-seven, 295-pound native of Mississauga, Ont., in the fourth round, No. 134 overall, before picking Winnipeg native John Urschel, an offensive lineman at Penn State, in the fifth, No. 175 overall. Notre Dame receiver T.J. Jones -- another Winnipeg native -- went in the sixth, No. 189 overall, to the Detroit Lions. Last year, Rice tight end Luke Willson, a native of LaSalle, Ont., was the lone Canadian drafted, going in the fifth round to the Super Bowl-champion Seattle Seahawks. But in 2012, four players from Canada were selected. Three Canadians -- defensive linemen Tyrone Crawford of Windsor, Ont. (third round, Dallas) and Christo Bilukidi of Ottawa (sixth round, Oakland) and centre Philip Blake of Toronto (fourth round, Denver) -- were drafted. So was Akiem Hicks, an American defensive lineman who played at the University of Regina (third round, New Orleans). The six-foot-five, 314-pound Duvernay-Tardif, of Mont-Saint-Hilaire, Que., is the 10th CIS player taken in the NFL draft but only McGills second. Randy Chevrier, a defensive lineman/long snapper with the CFLs Calgary Stampeders, went in the seventh round to the Jacksonville Jaguars in 01. J.P. Darche, a former Redmen and Toronto Argonauts long-snapper, signed as a free agent with Seattle in 2000 and remained there through the 2006 season before spending his final two campaigns with Kansas City. And like Duvernay-Tardif, Darche was a medical student who juggled his studies with football. Duvernay-Tardif was twice an All-Canadian at McGill and last year was Canadian university footballs top lineman. He also remained firmly entrenched atop the CFL scouting bureaus top-15 prospects list for Tuesday nights draft but will be a definite future selection now. One adjustment Duvernay-Tardif faces in the NFL is having defensive lineman set up across from him instead of a yard off the ball. But he successfully dealt with that in January at the East-West Shrine game. "I think Im physical enough, I think Im athletic enough," he said. "For sure, it (no yard off ball) will be an adjustment but when I went to the Shrine game it took me a practice to get used to it and after that I was ready to go. "Ill be able to work on technique so when training camp starts I think Ill be pretty used to that." Duvernay-Tardif, a converted defensive lineman, saw his draft stock skyrocket following his pro day in Montreal in March. The Chiefs were among nine NFL teams --Oakland, Philadelphia, Arizona, New York Jets, Green Bay, Chicago, San Francisco and Buffalo were the others -- to attend, along with four CFL clubs -- Montreal, Calgary, Toronto and Ottawa. Duvernay-Tardif didnt disappoint, posting a 40-yard dash time of 4.94 seconds, a 31.5-inch vertical and 34 reps in the bench press. Duvernay-Tardif was bypassed for the NFL combine but those numbers were as good aas any offensive lineman who tested in Indianapolis. Vita Vea Buccaneers Jersey. After his workout he visited with nine teams, including Kansas City. But it was Urban who came in as the most highly regarded Canadian. Ravens coach John Harbaugh had given Urban a second-round grade before the draft and was surprised to see him still available in the fourth. "Hes a guy when I first watched him thought second round at the latest," Harbaugh told NFL Network. "This guy is a guy who fits our scheme perfectly, a big, strong guy who fell to us so we couldnt be more happy with him." Urban, 23, started eight games last year before suffering a severe high ankle sprain. He still led all NCAA Division 1 defensive linemen with nine pass knockdowns and was invited to the Senior Bowl but couldnt play in the game due to injury. Urban has been compared to Houston Texans star J.J. Watt, one of the NFLs top defensive linemen, and came into the draft projected as a defensive end in a 3-4 scheme -- three defensive linemen, four linebackers. "We feel like were getting a potential starter down the road as a five-technique," Ravens director of college scouting Joe Hortiz said on the clubs website. "Hes a guy we really liked throughout the whole process." Urban went in the second round of last years CFL draft to the Hamilton Tiger-Cats but returned to school. This marks the second straight year Hamilton has lost a highly touted defensive lineman to the NFL. The club drafted Calgary Dino Linden Gaydosh first overall in 13 but he signed with Carolina as a free agent and spent all of last season on injured reserve after undergoing back surgery. A converted hockey player, Urban took up football his first year at Lorne Park Secondary School. After high school, he attended Virginia and redshirted as a freshman. He served as a backup defensive end for two seasons before starting at tackle in 2012. Last season, Urban recorded 13 solo tackles, 11.5 tackles for loss and a sack. He attended the Senior Bowl but just practised twice because of his ankle injury. Injuries were the major knock against Urban prior to the draft. He suffered a torn ACL in 2010 and played through a wrist ailment in 2011 that required surgery after the season. He had an ankle operation in February and missed the NFL combine but expects to be ready for training camp. "Hes a raw pass rusher," Hortiz said. "The potential is there to give you an inside pass-rush presence." The six-foot-three, 313-pound Urschel was born in Manitoba but played at Canisuis High School in Buffalo, N.Y. He was a captain at Penn State, earned all-Big 10 honours his final two seasons there and was among 15 guards invited to the combine but will likely play centre as a pro. Urschel is more than a football player, having earned a masters degree in math and receiving the Campbell Trophy as U.S. college footballs top scholar. Hes also been published in a scientific journal, prompting the Ravens to ask if football was a priority before drafting him. "I guess I passed with flying colours," he told reporters afterwards. "My intelligence certainly helps. "I feel like I really bring a toughness, a real get-after-it attitude and thats something I take pride in." The six-foot, 195-pound Jones was born in Manitoba but moved to Georgia, where he went to high school. He had his most productive season at Notre Dame in 13 with 70 receptions for 1,108 yards and nine TDs. Jones heads to the NFL with a definite pro pedigree. His late father, Andre, was a defensive end at Notre Dame who also played for the CFLs Winnipeg Blue Bombers. His uncle, Philip Daniels, is a former NFL defensive lineman whos currently Washingtons director of player development. Also, his godfather is former Notre Dame star Raghib (Rocket) Ismail, who helped Toronto win the 91 Grey Cup. Cheap Jerseys Store Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Camo China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Authentic Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap ' ' '

hfy962464  
hfy962464

dy wrote us off at the beginning of the year," said Harvick,
e Australian Open in January, will be in the city for t

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz