Bilder Upload Bilder Upload Bilder Upload

Hungarian GP, Hamilton refused team orders to let Rosberg past. At the Mon

#1 von hfy962464 , 25.07.2018 05:06

BRISBANE, Australia - Australian No. Jim Rice Jersey .1 Sam Stosur will meet Germanys second-ranked player Andrea Petkovic in the opening match of the Fed Cup World Group semifinal. Fridays draw also pitted Casey Dellacqua against Germany No. 1 Angelique Kerber in the second match Saturday on outdoor hard courts at Pat Rafter Arena. The reverse singles will be played on Sunday, followed by doubles. Barty and Casey Dellacqua, who reached three Grand Slam doubles finals last year, are expected to play doubles for Australia. It is Australias first semifinal appearance since 1993, and the country is trying to win the Fed Cup for the first time since 1974 when Evonne Goolagong led Australia to victory. Czech Republic and Italy are playing in the other semifinal this weekend. The winners meet Nov. 8-9 in the final. Xander Bogaerts Jersey .C. - Heat coach Erik Spoelstra says Danny Granger, Chris Andersen and Udonis Haslem are still not ready to play and will miss Wednesday nights game against the Charlotte Hornets. Fred Lynn Jersey . Hoefl-Rieschs exit — from the downhill course into safety nets, then airlifted from the slope by helicopter — left Anna Fenninger of Austria favourite to win her first giant crystal trophy one month after becoming an Olympic champion. http://www.redsoxjerseyauthenticshop.com/ .C. -- Lucy Li made two double bogeys, a triple bogey and finished her historic round at the U.SPA, Belgium -- Nico Rosberg extended his championship lead and deepened his rift with Lewis Hamilton. The gloves are now well and truly off between the Mercedes rivals in their bitter fight for the Formula One title. After Rosberg finished second at Sundays Belgian Grand Prix, Hamilton claimed the German driver acknowledged that he had deliberately crashed into him early in the incident-packed race, which saw Daniel Ricciardo clinch his third win of the season. "We just had a meeting about it and he basically said he did it on purpose," Hamilton said, struggling to contain his anger. "He said he did it on purpose. He said he could have avoided it. He said I did it to prove a point." There was no immediate response from Rosberg, who now has 220 points with Hamilton still on 191 and third-placed Ricciardo on 156. The huge tensions inside Mercedes overshadowed Ricciardos impressive performance for resurgent Red Bull. Rosberg effectively ended Hamiltons chances of victory on the second lap after a risky overtaking move that saw him clip and puncture the Britons left tire. Both of their cars were damaged, but not as much as their relationship. "I heard someone say that it was inevitable we were going to crash one day, but I dont feel that today was that inevitability," Hamilton said. "Its not your job to go massively out of your way to leave extra, extra room." Red Bull took full advantage as Ricciardo raced away to a second consecutive victory, beating Rosberg by 3.3 seconds. Hamilton retired five laps from the end as he slipped 29 points behind Rosberg overall. Ricciardos efforts were totally overshadowed by the third major Mercedes feud this season between Hamilton and Rosberg. The two mens friendship -- cemented in their junior days racing karts against each other -- now appears in freefall. "Its damaging this weekend for me, I dont know how Im going to get back 30 points," Hamilton said, before aiming a thinly-veiled swipe at Rosberg ahead of the Italian GP in two weeks time. "Well have to make sure were not wheel to wheel (in Monza)," he said, stern-faced. Both drivers spoke shortly after a team meeting, with Rosberg visibly shaken as he tried to downplay the incident. "The stewards judged its a racing incident. Thats the best way to describe that," he said. "I didnt see any risk in trying to overtake so why should I not try? Inside was not possible so I tried round the outside. The opportunity was there." Rosberg refused to reveal what was said at the team meeting. "That wouldnt be the right thing too do," he said. Custom Boston Red Sox Jerseys. "I dont want to go into details as to who apologized." But an incredulous-sounding Hamilton maintained that Rosberg acknowledged he had deliberately nudged into Hamilton. "I was gob-smacked when I was listening to the meeting. You need to ask him what point he was trying to make," Hamilton said. "He just came in there and said It was all my fault. Just came in there ..." Finnish driver Valtteri Bottas was third -- although his fourth podium in five races went largely unheralded as Rosberg was jeered by the Spa crowd on the podium. Even Mercedes executive director Toto Wolff blamed Rosberg. "You dont try to overtake with the knife between your teeth in lap number two and damage both cars," he told BBC sport. Ricciardos beaming, toothy smile was in stark contrast to the glum mood at Mercedes. The Australian continues to outshine his Red Bull teammate Sebastian Vettel, who finished fifth behind Ferraris Kimi Raikkonen. "To have three wins in 12 races has exceeded a few expectations. The in-team battle has gone really well," said Ricciardo, who is 35 points behind Hamilton. "Ive shown speed throughout qualifying and in the race now." Rosberg started from pole for the fourth straight race, but Hamilton and Vettel got past the German on turn 1. As Hamilton fixed his racing line, Rosberg surged past on lap two and his front wing hit Hamiltons left side, also damaging Rosbergs car. "Nico hit me, Nico hit me," an exasperated Hamilton shouted over the race radio. Not again, the Mercedes team must have been thinking. At last months Hungarian GP, Hamilton refused team orders to let Rosberg past. At the Monaco GP in May, Hamilton was incensed when Rosberg crashed late in qualifying when under no pressure, leading to a safety car coming out and squandering Hamiltons chances of securing pole position. Hamilton felt confident after qualifying on the front row for the first time in six races. But once again the 2008 champion needed to carve his way back through the field, just like in the previous two GPS -- Hungary and Germany -- where he qualified 20th and 22nd due to technical problems. Rosbergs front wing was replaced on lap nine. Then, in a bizarre turn, some flying debris got attached to the radio aerial on the front of the car and flapped around in front of his face. He tried in vain to remove it after at one stage the string-like material even caught on the steering wheel. "It eventually came off," he said. "I couldnt even see where I was going sometimes." NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap Jerseys From China Discount NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Black Jerseys ' ' '

hfy962464  
hfy962464

.. Arizona dropped to 3-14 in its last 17 games at Philadelphia. ... Th
. He played with the Phillies from 2007 through parts of 2010 before being traded to Houston, and has won both of his starts in

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz