Bilder Upload Bilder Upload Bilder Upload

not to bring him back would be unfair. "My b

#1 von hfy962464 , 18.07.2018 04:17

SEATTLE -- Unhappy with the lack of clarity on his future, Seattle Mariners manager Eric Wedge popped off on Wednesday saying he feels like hes left "hanging out there" by the organization regarding his status for 2014. Richaun Holmes Jersey . Wedges comments were his first regarding his contract which expires after this season. He originally signed a three-year deal to become Seattles manager in 2010 and he indicated theres been no word given whether hell receive a new deal. "Its tough. I feel like Im hanging out there, thats the reality of it," Wedge said. "But Im coming here and doing my job. You know how passionate I am about this team, and these players in particular, and this organization. The unfortunate part about how its being handled is the effect it has on the players. Thats why were all here, is for the players." Seattle is about to conclude a fourth straight losing season and a step back from the incremental progress the Mariners showed between Year 1 and 2 with Wedge in charge. Wedges season was interrupted in July when he suffered a mild stroke and missed a month and the Mariners have stumbled down the stretch since he returned to manage the club in late August. The Mariners are 10-22 since Wedge returned on Aug. 23. "Im a strong man, and Im going to be fine either way. But Id like to see this thing through," Wedge said. "Weve done a lot of developing with a lot of young players over three years. Id like to be here to lead them and turn the corner." Wedges comments came a day after the team confirmed general manager Jack Zduriencik would return for 2014. Wedge said he believed some conversations regarding his future would take place between Wednesday and the end of the regular season on Sunday but was unsure. Wedge was brought in to replace Don Wakamatsu -- who was fired during the 2010 season -- because of the track record he built in Cleveland taking the Indians through a rebuilding process and nearly leading them to the World Series. But the rebuilding never seemed to end in Seattle with a constant influx of young prospects from the minors being called up and some veterans failing to meet expectations. Wedge is 211-271 in his three seasons as Seattles manager. Seattle went from 67 wins in 2011 to 75 last season, but wont match that total this year. "We havent taken a step back. Its just the fact we keep bringing up kids. Youre going to continue to make mistakes up here while youre learning," Wedge said. "The forward part of it is we have a lot of kids that are moving forward, and that should pay off for us. But youre going to have to still add to that. Thats just the way it works." Seattle was on the fringes of contention in July, winning eight straight games when Wedge fell ill. He was helped off the field during batting practice on July 22 and getting rushed to a nearby hospital. He was diagnosed with a mild stroke the next day and became a month-long recovery process that called for changes in his diet, exercise and dealing with the stress of his occupation. Robby Thompson filled in while Wedge was out and Seattle went 13-15 during the stretch. Wedge said using his health as the reason not to bring him back would be unfair. "My best managing days are ahead of me whether its here or somewhere else. I want to be here. I moved my family out here. Im committed to the community. Im all in," he said. "I havent done anything wrong except for come out here and coach up these kids and teach them how to play at the big league level. Thats what I do. I dont bitch about anything. Im here to help these kids become good solid big league players and hopefully solid citizens in Seattle. So if that is not enough for them, then so be it." Robert Covington Jersey .com) - Charlie Davies netted a pair of goals, including the series-winner on Saturday, as the New England Revolution battled the New York Red Bulls to a 2-2 draw in the second leg of the Eastern Conference Championship at Gillette Stadium and advanced to MLS Cup final via a thrilling 4-3 aggregate victory. JJ Redick Jersey . -- Lindsey Vonn squeezed in a little freeskiing on Thanksgiving morning, a step in the right direction for a return to racing after reinjuring her right knee in a recent training crash. http://www.authentic76ersauthority.com/markelle-fultz-76ers-jersey-c-27/ . The Twins announced Thursday the 28-year-old Albers cleared waivers. He will join the Hanwha Eagles of the Korea Baseball Organization.Winnipeg Goldeyes manager Rick Forney announced today the following roster moves. • Right-handed pitcher Ethan Hollingsworth has been activated from the disabled list • Right-handed pitcher Jeff Stoner has been placed on the inactive list with an arm injury • Rookie left-handed pitcher Taylor Bratton has been signed to a contract Hollingsworth, 27, has been on the disabled list since sustaining an ankle injury during training camp. He will make his Golldeyes debut tonight as Winnipegs starting pitcher. Jerryd Bayless Jersey. Stoner, 22, has no record and a 3.60 ERA in five appearances out of the bullpen this season. Bratton, 23, recently completed his college career with the NCAA II University of West Alabama Tigers. The product of Oakville, Ontario went 4-4 with a 2.92 ERA in 13 starts as a senior with the Tigers this season. The Goldeyes have 22 players on their active roster, including 12 pitchers and 10 position players. Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China China NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Stitched NFL Jerseys ' ' '

hfy962464  
hfy962464

de the area and Costa stepped up to the spot to score his 12th league
e favoured by most to win the clay-court Grand Sla

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz